Robert Pluim writes: > Youʼre missing a ChangeLog and a NEWS entry. See commit 229c51afbf for > an example Thank you for the review! I finally had a chance to sit down with this again and I'm attaching an updated patch that also includes one input mode added to the latin-prefix file. I added the NEWS entry, but I apologize, I wasn't able to determine which ChangeLog I should be adding to. I tried to format my commit message as documented in the CONTRIBUTE file. > > Two spaces after '.', here and below > Good to know the docstrings still follow two spaces after a period, I believe I've got them all sorted now > > I guess these combine if you use the ? notation, which looks > terrible. Perhaps a comment to that effect? > I added a comment, I'd be glad to know if there was a better way to insert these combining character literals. This proved to be the best way I could come up with to keep the input mode simple. > Also, in the lakota-slo-postfix, you produce eg á, whereas this > method produces ȧ. Are they intended to represent the same sound? If > so, could it be confusing to have them represented differently? > The White Hat orthography doesn't add diacritics to vowels. I added a table in the docstring to show the intended use of the combining marks for the consonants. I hope that makes it a bit clearer. - Grant