* details of flymake changes
       [not found] <20050421063459.79136.qmail@web54103.mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2005-04-21 14:22 ` Marcelo Toledo
From: Marcelo Toledo @ 2005-04-21 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

What has to be done in flymake anyway?

--
Marcelo Toledo
marcelo@marcelotoledo.org

* Re: details of flymake changes
@ 2005-04-21 19:56   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2005-04-21 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Looking thru flymake.el now, the only specific problems I recognized
were (1) doc string lines that are too long, and (2) arguments named
"...path" that refer to directory names or file names.

I am sure the problems were worse than that.  Perhaps if you have more
time to look thru the file you will spot other problems.

Oh, some lines are very deeply indented.  Reformatting that code code
make it clearer.  And the xemacs conditionals are done in a somewhat
ugly way.

* Video conference chat tool planned
@ 2005-04-21 20:20     ` Marc Manthey
From: Marc Manthey @ 2005-04-21 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)