Hello Experts, Sorry for bothering you with, an Off-Topic theme. Could you then be so kind and forward my lines to people interested in? My inquiry is about a video/streaming chat tool. Long times ago, there was a smart video chat tool, called CuSeeMe. I am tied a little bit on the tool. Nowadays with the Darwin Streaming Server the time for video chat tools is coming back with power. So, I thought, it would be a smart idea to update CuSeeMee (or whatsoever) to todays state-of-the-Art techniques. Now I found, that the sources of CuSeeMe are no longer available. Somehow they are gone. Any comment or fingertip is highly appreciated and would be thankfully answered. So once again, sorry for bothering you with, an Off-Topic theme. Greetings, my collection of links and rare information about: http://www.cuseeme.de -- "Pulvis et umbra sumus" - Staub und Schatten sind wir. www.cuseeme.de www.applehelpers.com videochat:aim://macfreak2004 video/audio reqired