emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* staging area mobile org
@ 2016-12-13 18:37 Matthew Pritchard
From: Matthew Pritchard @ 2016-12-13 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The mobile org manual says to create a directory (set org-mobile-directory “~/Dropbox/MobileOrg”)
Can I create this directory with a simple command instead of a lisp command?

* Re: staging area mobile org
@ 2016-12-14  1:14 ` Greg Troxel
From: Greg Troxel @ 2016-12-14  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Pritchard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Matthew Pritchard <wintermute24x7@icloud.com> writes:

> The mobile org manual says to create a directory (set
> org-mobile-directory “~/Dropbox/MobileOrg”)

That is not creating it so much as configuring org to use it.

> Can I create this directory with a simple command instead of a lisp
> command?

I am not sure if the directory has to exist or not.  Probably that's
because getting an error that it does not and running mkdir is not hard
and easily forgotten.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: staging area mobile org
@ 2016-12-21  2:23   ` Sean Escriva