This directory should be created when you link the app to dropbox and it should get created at ~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg due to how Dropbox handles app permissions. If you're experiencing issues, watch for a new release. We're beta testing now with the v2 of the Dropbox API On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:15 PM Greg Troxel wrote: > > Matthew Pritchard writes: > > > The mobile org manual says to create a directory (set > > org-mobile-directory “~/Dropbox/MobileOrg”) > > That is not creating it so much as configuring org to use it. > > > Can I create this directory with a simple command instead of a lisp > > command? > > I am not sure if the directory has to exist or not. Probably that's > because getting an error that it does not and running mkdir is not hard > and easily forgotten. >