emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Bug: Capture Template With Link Returns Error [9.2 (9.2-elpaplus @ /home/dwrz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/)]
@ 2019-01-01  3:00 David Wen Riccardi-Zhu
From: David Wen Riccardi-Zhu @ 2019-01-01  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use the following capture template to store bookmarks:

* %^L :PROPERTIES: :NOTES: %^{NOTES} :END: :LOGBOOK:
 - Added %U.
:END:

It was working fine until I updated my packages today. If I try to
use the template now, the following is displayed in the
minibuffer:

org-capture: Capture abort: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

This happens after the first prompt.

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen
and what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good
report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.
Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-07-05
Package: Org mode version 9.2 (9.2-elpaplus @
/home/dwrz/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20181230/)

--
dwrz|朱为文