emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* HTML export hides URLs in table of contents
@ 2017-10-13  5:17 ConcreteVitamin
From: ConcreteVitamin @ 2017-10-13  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi all,

I am exporting an org file to html with a table of contents.  In the file,
some subheadings are/have URLs.  There are not shown in the ToC in the
exported HTML page -- as if they are blank.  Exporting to latex yields no
such issues.

What's wrong?  Reading the manual I didn't find an option that toggles this
behavior.

Thanks,
Zongheng

* Re: HTML export hides URLs in table of contents
@ 2017-10-14 10:33 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-10-14 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConcreteVitamin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

ConcreteVitamin <concretevitamin@gmail.com> writes:

> I am exporting an org file to html with a table of contents.  In the file,
> some subheadings are/have URLs.  There are not shown in the ToC in the
> exported HTML page -- as if they are blank.  Exporting to latex yields no
> such issues.

Fixed. Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: HTML export hides URLs in table of contents
@ 2017-10-14 19:01   ` ConcreteVitamin
From: ConcreteVitamin @ 2017-10-14 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Thanks for your quick fix!  When can I expect to see this in the next
release?  (Alternatively, is there a way to patch in your commit for now?
I'm using spacemacs.)

@ 2017-10-14 20:21     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-10-14 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConcreteVitamin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

ConcreteVitamin <concretevitamin@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for your quick fix!  When can I expect to see this in the next
> release?

If there is no description, the path is inserted, without link
decoration.

> (Alternatively, is there a way to patch in your commit for now?
> I'm using spacemacs.)

The patch lands Monday on ELPA.

Regards,

* Re: HTML export hides URLs in table of contents
@ 2017-10-16 22:12       ` ConcreteVitamin
From: ConcreteVitamin @ 2017-10-16 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org