Thanks for your quick fix! When can I expect to see this in the next release? (Alternatively, is there a way to patch in your commit for now? I'm using spacemacs.) On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 3:33 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > ConcreteVitamin writes: > > > I am exporting an org file to html with a table of contents. In the > file, > > some subheadings are/have URLs. There are not shown in the ToC in the > > exported HTML page -- as if they are blank. Exporting to latex yields no > > such issues. > > Fixed. Thank you. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >