emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Beamer footnote to definition term printed twice
@ 2018-09-21 13:36 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2018-09-21 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm using Org mode version 9.1.14 (9.1.14-1-g4931fc-elpaplus) on Emacs
25.1.1.  When I add a footnote to the definition part of a definition
environment thus

  #+TITLE:     MWE

  #+LATEX_CLASS: beamer

  * What's up

     - with[fn:1] :: the footnotes[fn:2]?

  * Footnotes

  [fn:2] OK

  [fn:1] Huh?

and export as a beamer presentation, I get the following footnotes:

  1 Huh?
  2 OK
  1 Huh?

Every thing is fine if I just export to article.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Cheers,

Loris