* folder: search-term problems
@ 2015-08-20  3:03 Charles Celerier
From: Charles Celerier @ 2015-08-20  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello,

I've been having trouble getting the folder: search-term to work
correctly. I can successfully do a query of the count for INBOX, but
nothing else. Here are some examples from running notmuch on the command
line.

$ pwd
/Users/cceleri/Maildir

$ ls
Archive           INBOX             NotJunk           Trash
Drafts            Junk              Sent Messages

$ notmuch count folder:INBOX
19517

$ notmuch count folder:Junk
0

Am I using the folder: search-term incorrectly?

Best,
Charles

* Re: folder: search-term problems
@ 2015-08-20  8:08 ` Oliver Dunkl
From: Oliver Dunkl @ 2015-08-20  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Charles Celerier <cceleri@cs.stanford.edu> writes:

> $ notmuch count folder:INBOX
> 19517
>
> $ notmuch count folder:Junk
> 0
>
> Am I using the folder: search-term incorrectly?

Are there messages in the folder Junk with exclude_tags? Excluded tags
will not show up in the default search.

You can try
$ notmuch count --exclude=false folder:Junk

br
\= odi

* Re: folder: search-term problems
@ 2015-08-20 20:25 ` Charles Celerier