Doh! I just realized that everything in my Junk folder is tagged "junk" which is one of my configured search.exclude_tags. Nevermind, all is well. Thank you to all the kind folks who continue to maintain notmuch! -charles Charles Celerier writes: > Hello, > > I've been having trouble getting the folder: search-term to work > correctly. I can successfully do a query of the count for INBOX, but > nothing else. Here are some examples from running notmuch on the command > line. > > $ pwd > /Users/cceleri/Maildir > > $ ls > Archive INBOX NotJunk Trash > Drafts Junk Sent Messages > > $ notmuch count folder:INBOX > 19517 > > $ notmuch count folder:Junk > 0 > > Am I using the folder: search-term incorrectly? > > Best, > Charles