* search order
@ 2013-08-05 14:45 Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan @ 2013-08-05 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

I see something strange when I do a search with M-x notmuch-search from
the notmuch-hello vs hitting "s" on the notmuch-hello buffer.

If I startup notmuch and then do a M-x notmuch-search and then *, I see
the messages with the newest on the top. But if I instead, startup
notmuch and then hit "s", I see that the new messages are at the
bottom. The value of notmuch-search-oldest-first is t.

Ramakrishnan