* Any updates on the `List-Id` indexing feature?
@ 2020-04-29 16:33 Ciprian Dorin Craciun
From: Ciprian Dorin Craciun @ 2020-04-29 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I've searched the mailing list archives about the `List-Id` feature:
* https://www.mail-archive.com/notmuch@notmuchmail.org/msg43214.html
* https://www.mail-archive.com/notmuch@notmuchmail.org/msg22092.html
* https://www.mail-archive.com/notmuch@notmuchmail.org/msg14146.html

I've also read the FAQ:
* https://notmuchmail.org/faq/#index8h2

Although I understand why it's not implemented right now, however
given how important it is to correctly handle emails from mailing
lists, I wanted to ask if there was any progress made in this regard?

Should I try to handle it myself in my own workflow, or is it on the
"roadmap".  :)

Thanks,
Ciprian.