* New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03  7:44 Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-02-03  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

So Keith tells me he's entirely unimpressed with my website-design
skills as evidenced by http://notmuchmail.org .

In an effort to fix this, I've switched from the single, static HTML
page that was there previously, to now using ikiwiki to generate a
remarkably similar-looking, single, static web page.

The benefit is that there's now a git repository for the website, (with
source in markdown format), and more importantly, the git repository
will accept a "git push" without any authentication necessary.

So now anyone that would like to improve the website can do so. Just git
clone as follows:

	git clone git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki

make your improvements, "git commit -a", and then "git push".

If anyone would like to make changes to the ikiwiki templates or the
configuration, (such as enabling plugins, etc.), I've got a separate
repository with those files that I can advertise. That repository does
not allow for anonymous pushes for sake of security.

I'd be glad for anyone to add relevant content to our website, and to do
any interesting design improvements.

Anyone want to start thinking about a logo design idea... ?

-Carl

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03  8:44 ` Sebastian Spaeth
From: Sebastian Spaeth @ 2010-02-03  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth, notmuch

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:

> Anyone want to start thinking about a logo design idea... ?

Although being non-artistic, what about the following design? (Or at
least along those lines)

I uploaded it too: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2015/notmuchpacman.png

[-- Attachment #2: logo proposal --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 22159 bytes --]

Sebastian

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 13:23 ` micah anderson
From: micah anderson @ 2010-02-03 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth, notmuch

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
> So Keith tells me he's entirely unimpressed with my website-design
> skills as evidenced by http://notmuchmail.org .
>
> In an effort to fix this, I've switched from the single, static HTML
> page that was there previously, to now using ikiwiki to generate a
> remarkably similar-looking, single, static web page.

Your design skills are remarkable at reproducing the same website!

> The benefit is that there's now a git repository for the website, (with
> source in markdown format), and more importantly, the git repository
> will accept a "git push" without any authentication necessary.

This is really cool, thanks for doing this and making it open like this!

I don't know ikiwiki that well, but I imagine there is a way (probably
via a git post-commit hook) to email changes that have been pushed. This
might be a good way to keep up with what people are changing on the
site, although sending it to this list might be too much, perhaps
another mailing list for those gluttons who would like to see this?

micah

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 835 bytes --]

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 14:19   ` Marten Veldthuis
From: Marten Veldthuis @ 2010-02-03 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: micah anderson, Carl Worth, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:23:18 -0500, micah anderson <micah@riseup.net> wrote:
> I don't know ikiwiki that well, but I imagine there is a way (probably
> via a git post-commit hook) to email changes that have been pushed. This
> might be a good way to keep up with what people are changing on the
> site, although sending it to this list might be too much, perhaps
> another mailing list for those gluttons who would like to see this?

Wouldn't RSS from gitweb be sufficient? There's already RSS for
notmuch.git, I expect it'd be trivial to publish the same for
notmuch-wiki.git.

--
- Marten

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 14:36     ` Matthew Gregg
From: Matthew Gregg @ 2010-02-03 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Like this? http://notmuchmail.org/recentchanges/

--
Matthew Gregg <mcg@braintube.com>

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 14:40 ` Marten Veldthuis
From: Marten Veldthuis @ 2010-02-03 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth, notmuch

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
> The benefit is that there's now a git repository for the website, (with
> source in markdown format), and more importantly, the git repository
> will accept a "git push" without any authentication necessary.

Carl, I'm getting

  To git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki
   ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

upon pushing. Some part of the "without any authentication" is not
working, I suspect. :)

--
- Marten

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 14:53       ` Marten Veldthuis
From: Marten Veldthuis @ 2010-02-03 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Gregg, notmuch

No, more like this: http://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki

--
- Marten

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-02-03 15:58   ` Jameson Rollins
From: Jameson Rollins @ 2010-02-03 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Spaeth, Carl Worth, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:44:46 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" <Sebastian@SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
>
> > Anyone want to start thinking about a logo design idea... ?
>
> Although being non-artistic, what about the following design? (Or at
> least along those lines)
>
> I uploaded it too: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2015/notmuchpacman.png

ooooh I like it.

I personally like the super simple aesthetic (even the super simple
original web site).  It matches the notmuch philosophy well.  I think
the pacman logo fits in with that nicely.

The wiki is great, though, since it will allow users to easily
contribute to the documentation.  I've got a bunch of emacs config
tweaks to add.

jamie.

@ 2010-02-03 16:47   ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-02-03 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marten Veldthuis, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:40:51 +0100, Marten Veldthuis <marten@veldthuis.com> wrote:
> Carl, I'm getting
>
>   To git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki
>    ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

Oh, I'm very glad to hear that! (Though sorry that you are having
difficulties.) I had tried to verify that the pre-receive hook was
active, but I failed.

> upon pushing. Some part of the "without any authentication" is not
> working, I suspect. :)

What's going on is that the pre-receive hook is verifying that any given
push isn't doing anything "bad" according to what's configured in the
wiki. So the fix here is probably just for me to configure the wiki to
tell it that what you're doing isn't actually "bad". Perhaps you're
adding a new page or something, and I haven't configured in that ability
yet?

See this page for details (particularly the "security" and
"infelicities" sections):

	http://ikiwiki.info/tips/untrusted_git_push/

The infelicity we have here is that with git-daemon we don't get the actual
error message from the pre-receive hook to tell us what it doesn't
like. Perhaps I should setup a public user that can push via ssh...

In the meantime, if you (or anyone else) can simply email me any commits
that the pre-receive hook doesn't like, then I can figure out how to fix
the ikiwiki configuration to allow them.

Thanks,

@ 2010-02-03 16:52   ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-02-03 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Spaeth, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:44:46 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" <Sebastian@SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:44:56 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
>
> > Anyone want to start thinking about a logo design idea... ?
>
> Although being non-artistic, what about the following design? (Or at
> least along those lines)
>
> I uploaded it too: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2015/notmuchpacman.png

Cool! Thanks for the contribution.

I like the aesthetic quite a bit, but I'm not sure about the whole
"eating" metaphor. It seems that eating my email is one thing that I
hope notmuch doesn't ever do. ;-)

I don't have enough imagination to come up with a clever visual
representation of "not much" in a logo, but I would love to see
something like that.

@ 2010-02-03 17:14     ` Marten Veldthuis
From: Marten Veldthuis @ 2010-02-03 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:47:41 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
> See this page for details (particularly the "security" and
> "infelicities" sections):
>
> 	http://ikiwiki.info/tips/untrusted_git_push/

Ah. Probably this section:

  So, unless you have the attachment plugin turned on, non-page files
  cannot be added. And if it's turned on, whatever allowed_attachments
  checks you have configured will also check files pushed into git.

since I was trying to add some screenshots of the Emacs interface. It
makes perfect sense not to enable this plugin though, given the security
implications (people could potentially upload mp3's as png's etc).

Let me know if I should send you the commit off-list or if you don't
mind enabling the attachment plugin for eg common image filetypes.

--
- Marten

* Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-03 20:18         ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2010-02-03 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marten Veldthuis; +Cc: notmuch

also sprach Marten Veldthuis <marten@veldthuis.com> [2010.02.04.0353 +1300]:
> > Like this? http://notmuchmail.org/recentchanges/
>
> No, more like this: http://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki

To my knowledge, neither of these two give you diffs. This is what
a post-receive hook offers.

It's trivial to do with Git. Assuming a recent Git-on-Debian, it's
just (assuming you are in the bare repository)

  test -d refs || echo not in repo
  sed -e 's,^#\.,,' hooks/post-receive.sample > hooks/post-receive
  chmod 755 !$
  git config hooks.mailinglist notmuch@notmuchmail.org

One might also have to send hooks.envelopesender and
hooks.emailprefix (without trailing space) could be nice.

PS: speaking of prefixes, how about remving the subject prefix of
this list in general? ;)

"arguments are extremely vulgar,
 for everyone in good society
 holds exactly the same opinion."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

[-- Attachment #2: Digital signature (see http://martin-krafft.net/gpg/) --]

* Re: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-03 20:24           ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2010-02-03 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:18:29 +1300, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:

> PS: speaking of prefixes, how about remving the subject prefix of
> this list in general? ;)

I used to agree, but in notmuch, I actually find it convenient to have
threads marked by mailing list. Perhaps this will change if/when my
email setup or the notmuch emacs ui get better...

* Re: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-03 20:41             ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2010-02-03 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner; +Cc: notmuch

also sprach David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> [2010.02.04.0924 +1300]:
> > PS: speaking of prefixes, how about remving the subject prefix of
> > this list in general? ;)
>
> I used to agree, but in notmuch, I actually find it convenient to have
> threads marked by mailing list. Perhaps this will change if/when my
> email setup or the notmuch emacs ui get better...

sed -e 's,^Subject:,& [notmuch],'

;)

apt-get source --compile gentoo

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

[-- Attachment #2: Digital signature (see http://martin-krafft.net/gpg/) --]

* Re: list subject prefixes [was: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)]
@ 2010-02-03 23:37               ` Jameson Rollins
From: Jameson Rollins @ 2010-02-03 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: martin f krafft, David Bremner; +Cc: notmuch

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:41:41 +1300, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:
> also sprach David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> [2010.02.04.0924 +1300]:
> > > PS: speaking of prefixes, how about remving the subject prefix of
> > > this list in general? ;)
> >
> > I used to agree, but in notmuch, I actually find it convenient to have
> > threads marked by mailing list. Perhaps this will change if/when my
> > email setup or the notmuch emacs ui get better...
>
> sed -e 's,^Subject:,& [notmuch],'

I think I might agree with Martin.  The subject prefix doesn't really
seem necessary with notmuch, considering that for the following two
searches:

notmuch search to:notmuch@notmuchmail.org
notmuch search subject:[notmuch]

the first is actually more reliable for finding list messages.

jamie.

@ 2010-02-04  0:05                 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2010-02-04  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jameson Rollins, martin f krafft; +Cc: notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:37:57 -0500, Jameson Rollins <jrollins@finestructure.net> wrote:

> I think I might agree with Martin.  The subject prefix doesn't really
> seem necessary with notmuch, considering that for the following two
> searches:
>
> notmuch search to:notmuch@notmuchmail.org
> notmuch search subject:[notmuch]

Not to belabour the point, but I am talking about scanning my inbox
visually in emacs.

* Re: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-04  4:14           ` Servilio Afre Puentes
From: Servilio Afre Puentes @ 2010-02-04  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marten Veldthuis, Matthew Gregg, notmuch

On 3 February 2010 15:18, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:
> also sprach Marten Veldthuis <marten@veldthuis.com> [2010.02.04.0353 +1300]:
>> > Like this? http://notmuchmail.org/recentchanges/
>>
>> No, more like this: http://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki
>
> To my knowledge, neither of these two give you diffs. This is what
> a post-receive hook offers.

In the second link, the links with the text "commitdiff" provide it,
and you have the Atom and RSS feeds at the bottom.

Servilio

* Re: list subject prefixes [was: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)]
@ 2010-02-04  4:15                 ` micah anderson
From: micah anderson @ 2010-02-04  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jameson Rollins, martin f krafft, David Bremner; +Cc: notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:37:57 -0500, Jameson Rollins <jrollins@finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:41:41 +1300, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:
> > also sprach David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> [2010.02.04.0924 +1300]:
> > >
> > > I used to agree, but in notmuch, I actually find it convenient to have
> > > threads marked by mailing list. Perhaps this will change if/when my
> > > email setup or the notmuch emacs ui get better...
> >
> > sed -e 's,^Subject:,& [notmuch],'
>
> I think I might agree with Martin.  The subject prefix doesn't really
> seem necessary with notmuch, considering that for the following two
> searches:
>
> notmuch search to:notmuch@notmuchmail.org
> notmuch search subject:[notmuch]

That is because xapian doesn't doesn't ount [] as words so doesn't index
them[0].

micah

0. according to kanru on IRC

@ 2010-02-04  5:05             ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2010-02-04  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Servilio Afre Puentes; +Cc: notmuch

also sprach Servilio Afre Puentes <servilio@gmail.com> [2010.02.04.1714 +1300]:
> In the second link, the links with the text "commitdiff" provide
> it, and you have the Atom and RSS feeds at the bottom.

As I see it, the feeds have links to the commitdiffs, but that's not
quite the same as having the diffs inline. You might be offline
without having pulled before, then the items from RSS/Atom are
useless.

If there is indeed an RSS/Atom feed on gitweb that includes the
diffs inline, please give me the URL; I can't fine ond.

"es ist immer etwas wahnsinn in der liebe.
 es ist aber auch immer etwas vernunft im wahnsinn."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

@ 2010-02-04  6:18               ` Servilio Afre Puentes
From: Servilio Afre Puentes @ 2010-02-04  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marten Veldthuis, Matthew Gregg, notmuch

On 4 February 2010 00:05, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:
> also sprach Servilio Afre Puentes <servilio@gmail.com> [2010.02.04.1714 +1300]:
>> In the second link, the links with the text "commitdiff" provide
>> it, and you have the Atom and RSS feeds at the bottom.
>
> As I see it, the feeds have links to the commitdiffs, but that's not
> quite the same as having the diffs inline.

Oh, diffs inline.

[...]
> If there is indeed an RSS/Atom feed on gitweb that includes the
> diffs inline, please give me the URL; I can't fine ond.

Can't see that even in the code.

Servilio

* Re: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-04  6:38                 ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2010-02-04  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

also sprach Servilio Afre Puentes <servilio@gmail.com> [2010.02.04.1918 +1300]:
> > If there is indeed an RSS/Atom feed on gitweb that includes the
> > diffs inline, please give me the URL; I can't fine ond.
>
> Can't see that even in the code.

Carl, could you set up notmuch-commits@notmuchmail.org and enable
the commit and enable the mail hook as per

  http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2010/001373.html

Sorry to burden you, but since you want to continue maintaining the
infrastructure, that's just what I have to do. ;)

beware of bugs in the above code;
i have only proved it correct, not tried it.
                                                    -- donald e. knuth

@ 2010-02-06 22:56                   ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-02-06 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: martin f krafft, notmuch

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:38:07 +1300, martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> wrote:
> Carl, could you set up notmuch-commits@notmuchmail.org and enable
> the commit and enable the mail hook as per

Doing that now.

> Sorry to burden you, but since you want to continue maintaining the
> infrastructure, that's just what I have to do. ;)

No burden at all. I don't really care to do everything alone. I just
want to ensure we keep things centralized enough that people can
actually find things easily.

I'm glad to have admin help, so thanks for volunteering!

-Carl

* Re: Git commit mails (was: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website)
@ 2010-02-06 23:38                     ` martin f krafft
From: martin f krafft @ 2010-02-06 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth; +Cc: notmuch

also sprach Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> [2010.02.07.1156 +1300]:
> > Sorry to burden you, but since you want to continue maintaining
> > the infrastructure, that's just what I have to do. ;)
>
> No burden at all. I don't really care to do everything alone.
> I just want to ensure we keep things centralized enough that
> people can actually find things easily.

This is what DNS was designed for, right? ;)

to err is human - to moo, bovine

@ 2010-11-23 17:17       ` Michal Sojka
From: Michal Sojka @ 2010-11-23 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marten Veldthuis, Carl Worth, notmuch

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010, Marten Veldthuis wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:47:41 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org> wrote:
> > See this page for details (particularly the "security" and
> > "infelicities" sections):
> >
> > 	http://ikiwiki.info/tips/untrusted_git_push/
>
> since I was trying to add some screenshots of the Emacs interface. It
> makes perfect sense not to enable this plugin though, given the security
> implications (people could potentially upload mp3's as png's etc).
>
> Let me know if I should send you the commit off-list or if you don't
> mind enabling the attachment plugin for eg common image filetypes.

Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that
notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get
(after git push):

remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused
remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171.
remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177.
remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output))
To git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

 -Michal

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-11-23 21:12         ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-11-23 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Sojka, Marten Veldthuis, notmuch

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:17:33 +0100, Michal Sojka <sojkam1@fel.cvut.cz> wrote:
> Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that
> notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get
> (after git push):

It would be great to have some useful screenshots, yes.

> remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused
> remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171.
> remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177.
> remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a
> virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output))

Clearly, I don't have the virus-checking portions of ikiwiki setup
correctly on the server. I'm currently doing an upgrade of the ikiwiki
and clamav pacakges that should hopefully fix this.

You could wait a bit and then try again, or in the meantime, you can
just run:

	git format-patch HEAD~

and mail me the results and I can publish them.

Thanks for all your contributions,

-Carl

--
carl.d.worth@intel.com

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-11-24  5:41           ` Michal Sojka
From: Michal Sojka @ 2010-11-24  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carl Worth, Marten Veldthuis, notmuch

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:17:33 +0100, Michal Sojka <sojkam1@fel.cvut.cz> wrote:
> > Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that
> > notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get
> > (after git push):
>
> It would be great to have some useful screenshots, yes.
>
> > remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused
> > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171.
> > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177.
> > remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a
> > virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output))
>
> Clearly, I don't have the virus-checking portions of ikiwiki setup
> correctly on the server. I'm currently doing an upgrade of the ikiwiki
> and clamav pacakges that should hopefully fix this.
>
> You could wait a bit and then try again,

Yes, now it works, thanks. There is only a minor problem now. I first
created the new page as /screenshots/index.mdwn and then wanted to
rename it to /screenshots.mdwn and get this message:

remote: you are not allowed to change screenshots/index.mdwn

So I copied the page instead of moving. So there are two screenshot pages
now and the one in screenshots directory can be removed.

-Michal

* Re: New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website
@ 2010-11-24  6:26             ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-11-24  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Sojka, Marten Veldthuis, notmuch