On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:17:33 +0100, Michal Sojka wrote: > Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that > notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get > (after git push): It would be great to have some useful screenshots, yes. > remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171. > remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177. > remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a > virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output)) Clearly, I don't have the virus-checking portions of ikiwiki setup correctly on the server. I'm currently doing an upgrade of the ikiwiki and clamav pacakges that should hopefully fix this. You could wait a bit and then try again, or in the meantime, you can just run: git format-patch HEAD~ and mail me the results and I can publish them. Thanks for all your contributions, -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com