* email to PDF
@ 2021-11-12  2:09 Sebastian Fischmeister
From: Sebastian Fischmeister @ 2021-11-12  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

Although we're in the 21 century, there are occasions where one has to turn emails into PDF.

What's your solution to do so? I found muttprint, but that doesn't print utf-8 emails as they are all base64 encoded and muttprint doesn't decode that before printing.

Thanks,
  Sebastian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-12  2:16 UTC | newest]