* [ANN] notmuch-vim 0.7 released
@ 2021-07-08  4:21 Felipe Contreras
From: Felipe Contreras @ 2021-07-08  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vim, notmuch

Hello,

notmuch-vim is a fully-functional mail user agent implemented in vim.
It uses as inspiration other text-based MUAs such as mutt and sup, but
it's better because it uses two amazing programs: vim and notmuch.

It by itself doesn't do much, following the UNIX philosophy you need
other tools to do anything useful: mbsync or offlineimap to fetch mail,
notmuch to index it, and sendmail or msmtp to send it, etc.

Here's an example recorded session:
https://asciinema.org/a/oo4yUOQDDF2CrWZbzhZURFtTW

For installation instructions and the works, check the GitHub repo:
https://github.com/felipec/notmuch-vim

I stopped working on it in 2014, but I'm back.

Enjoy.

     4  Aaron Borden
    27  Felipe Contreras
     1  Franz Fellner