* [announce] Bower 1.0
@ 2022-08-21 2:28 Peter Wang
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Peter Wang @ 2022-08-21 2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
Bower is a curses frontend for the Notmuch email system.
I wrote it for me, but you might like it, too.
Bower 1.0 (2022-08-21)
The first commit to this project was made 11 years ago. Let's call this v1.0.
* index: Use Alt+Enter to open a thread in "obscured" mode.
Messages that did not match the search query are displayed differently and
* thread/pager: Use 'M' key to toggle obscured mode.
* Allow omitting "+" prefix when entering tag additions.
* Support tag editing on compose screen.
* Inherit tags from message being replied to or forwarded.
* Also apply tags to sent message when using a custom post_sendmail action.
* Use domain of From address for right part of Message-ID.
* Expand ~ in config values.
* Expand ~ in interactively entered commands.
* config: Add ui.default_save_directory option.
* Remove lynx as the default HTML-to-text filter.
* Improve search string parser.
* Fix bug where "body:(foo bar)" was unparsed as "body: ( foo bar )".
* Restrict places in search string where "~" names a Bower search term alias
to after whitespace or open parenthesis/brace.
* Accept mailto: argument on command line.
* Accept --help and --version options.
BTW, you may also be interested in my IMAP/Maildir synchronisation tool:
It doesn't synchronise notmuch tags, though.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-21 2:37 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-08-21 2:28 [announce] Bower 1.0 Peter Wang
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this public inbox
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).