* [announce] Bower 1.0
@ 2022-08-21  2:28 Peter Wang
From: Peter Wang @ 2022-08-21  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

Bower is a curses frontend for the Notmuch email system.
I wrote it for me, but you might like it, too.

    https://github.com/wangp/bower

Bower 1.0 (2022-08-21)
======================
The first commit to this project was made 11 years ago. Let's call this v1.0.

* index: Use Alt+Enter to open a thread in "obscured" mode.
  Messages that did not match the search query are displayed differently and
  not interactable.
* thread/pager: Use 'M' key to toggle obscured mode.
* Allow omitting "+" prefix when entering tag additions.
* Support tag editing on compose screen.
* Inherit tags from message being replied to or forwarded.
* Also apply tags to sent message when using a custom post_sendmail action.
* Use domain of From address for right part of Message-ID.
* Expand ~ in config values.
* Expand ~ in interactively entered commands.
* config: Add ui.default_save_directory option.
* Remove lynx as the default HTML-to-text filter.
* Improve search string parser.
* Fix bug where "body:(foo bar)" was unparsed as "body: ( foo bar )".
* Restrict places in search string where "~" names a Bower search term alias
  to after whitespace or open parenthesis/brace.
* Accept mailto: argument on command line.
* Accept --help and --version options.

BTW, you may also be interested in my IMAP/Maildir synchronisation tool:
https://github.com/wangp/pushpull
It doesn't synchronise notmuch tags, though.

Peter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-21  2:37 UTC | newest]