all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#53940: Wrong gcc path ?
@ 2022-02-11 14:15 Cayetano Santos via Bug reports for GNU Guix
From: Cayetano Santos via Bug reports for GNU Guix @ 2022-02-11 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 53940

Hello Guix,

  I'm building a container with 'guix shell --container', and
  including gcc-toolchain.

  Under /gnu/store I get gcc 11.2 as well as gcc 10.3, both with
  -lib directories. Problem is I get an error about GLIBCXX_3.4.29
  missing. My software compiles (and finds) the wrong gcc 10.3
  lib, and not the correct 11.2. How can I set the correct gcc
  libs ? I have located the folder, but the random hash makes it
  unusable. I mean, setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH solves the problem,
  but, how to guess the right one ?

  To reproduce the problem, I have created an example repository
  here: https://gitlab.in2p3.fr/csantos/examples/guix-issue

  Is that related to guix ?

Thanks,

Cayetano Santos

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-11 14:25 UTC | newest]