all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#41035: [Error] No upgrade after pull
@ 2020-05-02 20:03 louishp via Bug reports for GNU Guix
From: louishp via Bug reports for GNU Guix @ 2020-05-02 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 41035

Hello,

I've just installed GuixSD on a virtual machine (by Virtual Box on Windows 10), and got some strange errors with guix upgrade.

The first commands I use after the first login (as root) is : `guix pull`, which pulls many packages, and `guix upgrade` which does nothing. It says to me that :

"guix upgrade: warning: Consider running `guix pull` followed by
 'guix package -u' to get up-to-date packages and security updates"

But I've just guix-pulled.

During the installation, I've used all the by default choices, except when I say I want the SSH.

Here the result of guix system describe : https://paste.debian.net/1144431/
Here the result of tree in the guix folder : https://paste.debian.net/1144432/

Thanks for all your work, Guix powerness really hypes me.
Louis

* bug#41035: [Error] No upgrade after pull
@ 2020-05-04 22:16 ` Marius Bakke
From: Marius Bakke @ 2020-05-04 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: louishp, 41035