all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to use certbot and REQUEST_CA_BUNDLE
@ 2023-09-05  8:59 Moisés Simón
From: Moisés Simón @ 2023-09-05  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

I'm running my own acme server and CA I need to pass REQUEST_CA_BUNDLE env variable to the certbot mcron job.

What would be the best approach to pass this variable to certbot-service that Guix provides?

* Re: How to use certbot and REQUEST_CA_BUNDLE
@ 2023-09-05 14:39 ` Saku Laesvuori
From: Saku Laesvuori @ 2023-09-05 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Moisés Simón; +Cc: help-guix

On Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 10:59:21AM +0200, Moisés Simón wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running my own acme server and CA I need to pass REQUEST_CA_BUNDLE env variable to the certbot mcron job.
>
> What would be the best approach to pass this variable to certbot-service that Guix provides?

Probably writing a patch for the certbot service, I don't think it's
possible to modify the environment of a service's shepherd job if the
service doesn't provide a configuration option for it.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: How to use certbot and REQUEST_CA_BUNDLE
@ 2023-09-05 15:36   ` Moisés Simón
From: Moisés Simón @ 2023-09-05 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix; +Cc: Saku Laesvuori

according to:

https://www.gnu.org/software//mcron/manual/html_node/Guile-Syntax.html#Setting-environment-variables

it is possible to set env variables for mcron jobs in guile, but I am not sure how to glue that in Guix config