all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#39463: Enlightenment desktop - multiple programs from other desktop environments
@ 2020-02-06 20:01 Scott C. MacCallum via Bug reports for GNU Guix
From: Scott C. MacCallum via Bug reports for GNU Guix @ 2020-02-06 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 39463

After the installation of all the available desktop environments, in the Enlightenment desktop environment there are multiple programs from some of the other desktop environments to choose from, not just the Enlightenment default ones.

Scott
scmguru - irc.freenode.net

* bug#39463: Enlightenment desktop - multiple programs from other desktop environments
@ 2020-02-17 17:37 ` Jesse Gibbons
From: Jesse Gibbons @ 2020-02-17 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott C. MacCallum, 39463