all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Ryan Sundberg <ryan@arctype.co>
To: Joshua Branson <jbranso@dismail.de>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Oniro or Guix on Zephyr kernel?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 16:42:58 -0800	[thread overview]

Hi Joshua, you can find my code to build NetBSD images published here:

https://lab.arctype.co/neobsd/netbsd-guix/

It very much just "research", so no guarantees about it being useful for
anything. But it certainly does boot NetBSD images with the standard
userspace. Work on porting Shepherd was started, but that's where I stopped.

You will also at need to use my branches of:

Netbsd: https://lab.arctype.co/neobsd/netbsd (especially the first
commit, Guix build support, which patches the build script)

Guix https://lab.arctype.co/arctype/guix (Not all my patches have been
accepted or yet been submitted upstream)

If you have any specific questions, please contact me directly
(off-list). There is also other interesting code you are free to explore
in my gitlab :)

--
Sincerely,
Ryan Sundberg