all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Bluetooth + GNOME issues
@ 2020-03-05 10:10 Ekaitz Zarraga
From: Ekaitz Zarraga @ 2020-03-05 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix\@gnu.org

Hi there

I'm having issues to make bluetooth work with GNOME that I don't know how to fix.

I managed to run bluez and even connect to a speaker via bluetoothctl. I was unable to make it sound though, because it doesn't appear as a possible audio output.

This is my current configuration:

https://gitlab.com/ekaitz-zarraga/guix-configuration/-/blob/master/config.scm

Am I missing something?

Thanks!