all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Online social and patch review session on Monday
@ 2024-04-12 11:33 Steve George
From: Steve George @ 2024-04-12 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi,

Our next online social and patch review session is on Monday (15th April):

  17:00 UTC; 18:00 London; 19:00 Paris; 13:00 New York

Please come along if you'd like to hangout and chat about Guix, and/or if you'd like to do some patch reviews. The sessions are very informal and we can run multiple virtual rooms if people want to pair and do patch reviews together.

If you have *simple* patches suitable for new contributors to review that have been forgotten (e.g. QA isn't handling them), you can add them to the 'patch-review-hackers-list':

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=patch-review-hackers-list;users=guix

This is done through a usertag on debbugs, to add your issue send email to control@debbugs.gnu.org

Subject: <anything you want>
Body:

user guix
usertag NNNN + patch-review-hackers-list
quit

As usual all the details on the Wiki:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/PatchReviewSessions2024

Hope to see you there!

Steve / Futurile

* Re: Online social and patch review session on Monday
@ 2024-04-15  9:17 ` Christina O'Donnell
From: Christina O'Donnell @ 2024-04-15  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve George, guix-devel

Hi,

Just to say that I'm looking forward to today's session! I'll try my
best to be less quiet this time :-)

Kind regards,

Christina

@ 2024-04-15 18:40   ` Matt
From: Matt @ 2024-04-15 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Steve George, guix-devel

I wasn't able to make it today, unfortunately.  Hope you're all having, or had, a good time.  I'm looking forward to joining you next time.  Thanks again for running these!