all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* staging branch merged to master
@ 2023-04-14 19:29 Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2023-04-14 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-sysadmin, guix-devel

Hello,

The staging branch has been merged to master.

Should we remove the branch from Cuirass and Guix, knowing that teams
is the way going forward?

Maxim

* Re: staging branch merged to master
@ 2023-04-14 21:53 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2023-04-14 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-sysadmin, guix-devel

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 03:29:01PM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> The staging branch has been merged to master.

Thanks!

> Should we remove the branch from Cuirass and Guix, knowing that teams
> is the way going forward?

I am in favor!

* Re: staging branch merged to master
@ 2023-04-15  0:36 ` John Kehayias
From: John Kehayias @ 2023-04-15  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-sysadmin, guix-devel

Hello Maxim,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 03:29 PM, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The staging branch has been merged to master.

Nice, thanks!

> Should we remove the branch from Cuirass and Guix, knowing that teams
> is the way going forward?

I also agree with this change, yes to branches going forward.

John

* Re: staging branch merged to master
@ 2023-04-15  9:34 ` Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2023-04-15  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-sysadmin, guix-devel

Am Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 03:29:01PM -0400 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
> The staging branch has been merged to master.

Thanks and congratulations!

> Should we remove the branch from Cuirass and Guix, knowing that teams
> is the way going forward?

Definitely! I will go ahead and do so. If we want a staging branch at
any time in the future, it had better be spin off from master anyway.

By the way, I started cleaning up a few cuirass specs (for deleted
branches, for instance), but I suspect more could go.

Andreas