all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* guix pack and flatpak
@ 2021-05-02 23:13 Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 2021-05-02 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

a question hopefully not too wild:   Guix can generate Docker image via

guix pack

Only knowing flatpak in brief terms, can guix software bundle
mechanisms be used to create flatpak?

--
Andy Tai, atai@atai.org
Year 2021 民國110年

* Re: guix pack and flatpak
@ 2021-05-03  9:14 ` jbranso
From: jbranso @ 2021-05-03  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Tai, help-guix

At the moment, I do not believe that it can.

But it would be cool if it could...

Thanks,

Joshua

P.S.  I really probably shouldn't be responding to guix emails right now.
I'm still working on my night audit shift, and I'm so sleepy I can barely
write a sentence.  :)

May 2, 2021 7:14 PM, "Andy Tai" <lichengtai@gmail.com> wrote:

> a question hopefully not too wild: Guix can generate Docker image via
>
> guix pack
>
> Only knowing flatpak in brief terms, can guix software bundle
> mechanisms be used to create flatpak?
>
> --
> Andy Tai, atai@atai.org
> Year 2021 民國110年