all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Python Packaging Policy
@ 2022-12-07 23:22 jgart
From: jgart @ 2022-12-07 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Hi Guixers,

What is our approach/policy to versioning Python packages?

Since we get Python packages from PyPi in addition to other sources we
are not necessarily trying to mirror PyPi.

What is our policy then for updating Python packages in our Python library collection?

Rolling release?

Bleeding edge?

LTS?

Something else?

How are we assuring that all Python libraries are working well together?