all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* info about suitable distro with guix
@ 2020-02-15 16:23 Simone Salsi
From: Simone Salsi @ 2020-02-15 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi everyone,

first of all I'd like to thank you the community for the great job about
Guix, I think it's really game changing.

I played around a little with GuixSD and while I think it's a really
good system unfortunately I'm still unable to properly used it on a day
by day basis on my laptop.

I therefore have a question:

Any advice about using Guix as a package manager on top of another
distro? wouldn't it have problems with the distro's native package manager?

Is there any Guix-friendly distro that you can recommend?

Thank you a lot,

Simone

--
I strongly support the use of encrypted email.
My GPG fingerprint is: