all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guix QA "Unable to apply patches"
@ 2023-10-06 19:15 Andy Tai
       [not found] ` <CAJsg1E_sqBzXTq7r0TGbCAquZCKzdJFRiQja22a0JkivAAwWYQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Andy Tai @ 2023-10-06 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi, for one of my package patches, Guix QA shows

"Unable to apply patches"

in https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/63095

even though I double checked the patch applies cleanly on the current
head of the master branch.

Guix QA shows no hint as what the failure is (no log, etc.)   Curious
how to investigate the problem?

* [bug#63095] Fwd: Guix QA "Unable to apply patches"
       [not found] ` <CAJsg1E_sqBzXTq7r0TGbCAquZCKzdJFRiQja22a0JkivAAwWYQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-10-10 16:00   ` Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 2023-10-10 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 63095

Hi, for one of my package patches, Guix QA shows

"Unable to apply patches"

in https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/63095

even though I double checked the patch applies cleanly on the current
head of the master branch.

Guix QA shows no hint as what the failure is (no log, etc.)   Curious
how to investigate the problem?

* Re: Guix QA "Unable to apply patches"
       [not found] ` <CAJsg1E_sqBzXTq7r0TGbCAquZCKzdJFRiQja22a0JkivAAwWYQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-10-10 17:02 ` Christopher Baines