all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Package update patch review
@ 2022-12-25  7:30 Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 2022-12-25  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi, Merry Christmas!  A question, how to call attention to package
definition update patches that may have been waiting for review for some
time in the issue tracker/debug database? Some may have responses to prev
review comments.  Basically some kind of "ping" for such patches hanging
there.  Thanks

* Re: Package update patch review
@ 2022-12-26 17:05 ` Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2022-12-26 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Tai; +Cc: guix-devel

Andy Tai <atai@atai.org> writes:

> Hi, Merry Christmas!  A question, how to call attention to package definition update patches that may have been waiting for
> review for some time in the issue tracker/debug database? Some may have responses to prev review comments.  Basically
> some kind of "ping" for such patches hanging there.  Thanks

Oh, you can always just respond to the latest email with a "ping".  I
believe guix has fantastic reviewers, but lots of patches need
reviewing.  :)  I've got I think 2 or 3 patches that need reviewing.
Some of them are waiting on me!  I would say, just occasionally sending
a "ping".  Also reach out on irc.

Thanks,

Joshua