all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Apologies
@ 2018-06-25 15:26 Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2018-06-25 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

In my last interaction on this list, my behaviour was inappropriate

I used some foul language

I shouldn't have

I understand I hurt Ricardo's, Pjotr's and Mark's feelings

Of course there's some difference in our backgrounds, but instead of
properly discuss it, I ended up resorting to unfairness

In so doing I undermined not only people's willingness to engage in Guix as
a project but also my own arguments.

It happened simply because I lost it, I got carried away

I apologize

* Re: Apologies
@ 2018-06-27 20:05 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-06-27 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Catonano; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello Catonano,

Thank you for your message.  That thread was indeed unnecessarily rude,
using inappropriate language.  I’m happy we’re moving on, and looking
forward to be back to the good hack and discussions as before!

Ludo’.