all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
@ 2017-01-23 16:48 rohit yadav
From: rohit yadav @ 2017-01-23 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Is there anyone working on creating a VM image of GuixSD for use on GCE?

Thanks,
Rohit

* [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
@ 2017-01-23 17:26 rohit yadav
From: rohit yadav @ 2017-01-23 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Is there anyone working on creating a VM image of GuixSD for use on GCE?

Thanks,
Rohit

* Re: [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
@ 2017-01-23 22:42 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2017-01-23 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rohit yadav; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello,

rohit yadav <rohityadav@utexas.edu> skribis:

> Is there anyone working on creating a VM image of GuixSD for use on GCE?

What’s “GCE”?

Ludo’.

* Re: [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
@ 2017-01-23 23:17   ` rohit yadav
From: rohit yadav @ 2017-01-23 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Sorry for incomplete info.

GCE - Google Compute Engine (Platform).

I want to run guixsd on google compute engine.

-Rohit

@ 2017-01-24 18:57     ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2017-01-24 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rohit yadav; +Cc: guix-devel

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 05:17:16PM -0600, rohit yadav wrote:
> Sorry for incomplete info.
>
> GCE - Google Compute Engine (Platform).
>
> I want to run guixsd on google compute engine.

I haven't heard of anybody working on this. But it sounds useful!

* Re: [GuixSD on GCE]: Anyone working on this?
@ 2017-01-24 21:40       ` rohit yadav
From: rohit yadav @ 2017-01-24 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Famulari; +Cc: guix-devel