all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Manual reference to non existent module (gnu home services ssh-agent)
@ 2023-05-24  9:02 Alexandros Prekates
From: Alexandros Prekates @ 2023-05-24  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

In https://guix.gnu.org/en/manual/devel/en/html_node/Secure-Shell.html
it says:

 With the (gnu home services ssh-agent) service, you can configure the
 OpenSSH ssh-agent to run upon login.

But there is no such module.

Alexandros.

* Re: Manual reference to non existent module (gnu home services ssh-agent)
@ 2023-05-24 15:28 ` Markku Korkeala
From: Markku Korkeala @ 2023-05-24 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexandros Prekates; +Cc: help-guix

Alexandros Prekates kirjoitti 24.5.2023 9:02:
> In https://guix.gnu.org/en/manual/devel/en/html_node/Secure-Shell.html
> it says:
>
>  With the (gnu home services ssh-agent) service, you can configure the
>  OpenSSH ssh-agent to run upon login.
>
> But there is no such module.

Hi,

yeah, that should probably reference the module (gnu home services ssh),
which
also has the home-ssh-agent-service-type.

--
Markku

* Re: Manual reference to non existent module (gnu home services ssh-agent)
@ 2023-05-29 16:28   ` Felix Lechner via
From: Felix Lechner via @ 2023-05-29 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Markku Korkeala; +Cc: Alexandros Prekates, help-guix

Hi Alexandros & Markku,

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 8:18 AM Markku Korkeala <markku.korkeala@iki.fi> wrote:

> > But there is no such module.
>
> yeah, that should probably reference the module (gnu home services ssh),

Thanks for pointing out the bug in the documentation!

I filed a patch to fix it. [1] You should have received a copy under
separate cover already.

Thank you for helping to make Guix better for everyone.

Kind regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63788