all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* download from svn repository under GuixSD
@ 2019-01-19 19:30 znavko
From: znavko @ 2019-01-19 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Guix

Hello! I've found some useful things but they are svn folders. I can download them using wget and sed. But I think svn is that exact tool for such a purpose.

I have only this:

$ guix package -s svn
name: emacs-magit-svn
version: 2.2.0...

Please, let me know how to download files from online svn folder?

* Re: download from svn repository under GuixSD
@ 2019-01-19 19:48 ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2019-01-19 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix, znavko

Le 19 janvier 2019 20:30:45 GMT+01:00, znavko@tutanota.com a écrit :

>Hello! I've found some useful things but they are svn folders. I can
>download them using wget and sed. But I think svn is that exact tool
>for such a purpose.
>
>I have only this:
>
>$ guix package -s svn
>name: emacs-magit-svn
>version: 2.2.0...
>
>Please, let me know how to download files from online svn folder?

Hi,

I think you need the subversion package.

* Re: download from svn repository under GuixSD
@ 2019-01-19 19:49 ` Pierre Neidhardt
From: Pierre Neidhardt @ 2019-01-19 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: znavko; +Cc: Help Guix

You are looking for the "subversion" package.

That said, we should probably mention "svn" in the synopsis / description to
avoid this kind of confusions in the future.

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: download from svn repository under GuixSD
@ 2019-01-19 20:34   ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2019-01-19 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pierre Neidhardt; +Cc: Help Guix

Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan.
19., Szo, 20:49):

> You are looking for the "subversion" package.
>
> That said, we should probably mention "svn" in the synopsis / description to
> avoid this kind of confusions in the future.

+1