all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Odaba: Terminology-Oriented DBMS GPL v2 : GuixSD Package(s) consideration?
@ 2018-06-26 23:38 Peri Didaskalou
From: Peri Didaskalou @ 2018-06-26 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello,

I'd like to propose adding Reinhard Karge's 'ODABA, the
Terminonlogy-Oriented DBMS' now GPL v2, to the GuixSD list of Packages.
His Linux version dependencies are all in our list of Packages; such as
QT and Hunspell.

I consider Odaba to be a superbly conceptualized, realized and original
project.  I plan to devote my own, fully GPL v3/free, public service
project's intelligent GUILE/GOOPS and Common Lisp based extensions for
this system.

Daringly, I want to attempt it all in GuixSD based systems. Therefore it
would be nice to be able to invoke Odaba's installation in GuixSD along
with its half dozen dependencies.

If we can do this, I'm hoping we can convince Reinhard to at least also
list the Linux/*nix port(s) on Savannah .

https://sourceforge.net/projects/odaba/

http://odaba.com/content/start/

Friendly Regards,
Peri Didaskalou

* Re: Odaba: Terminology-Oriented DBMS GPL v2 : GuixSD Package(s) consideration?
@ 2018-06-27  5:55 ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2018-06-27  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pfd; +Cc: help-guix