all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Where is javac?
@ 2023-07-25  0:42 Blake McBride
From: Blake McBride @ 2023-07-25  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Greetings,

I am using the Guix OS version 1.4 with all of the updates.  I installed
Java with the command:

guix install openjdk@17

That correctly installed java version 17 but did not install javac.  So:

# java -version
returns version 17

#javac -version
returns command not found

The JDK should include javac.  How can I get it?

Thanks!

Blake McBride

* Re: Where is javac?
@ 2023-07-25  0:52 ` Blake McBride