all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: How Configure Guix to use Pipewire
@ 2022-02-27  4:20 Brendan Tildesley
From: Brendan Tildesley @ 2022-02-27  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ad.mason1413@gmail.com; +Cc: help-guix@gnu.org

A Pipewire service hasn't been added yet. I started working on one
a while ago but haven't got around to finishing it.
Pipewire is a user service, so if you disable pulseaudio and run
Pipewire from a terminal you may be able to get it running manually.

I'll have another go at making the Pipewire service soon. The last
issue I ran into is that since Guix doesn't use systemd, there is
no socket activation support that Pipewire can use, so I wasn't sure
how to launch it.

* How Configure Guix to use Pipewire
@ 2022-02-24 15:58 Antwane Mason
From: Antwane Mason @ 2022-02-24 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Does anyone have any links they could point me to for adjusting my system
configuration to support using pipewire? I am interested in using it in
order to get better support for using my bluetooth headphones than with the
default audio. Particularly, I would like to be able to use my headphones
for both output and input.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Antwane