all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to make extra devices available in store environment.
@ 2018-08-20 19:48 fis trivial
From: fis trivial @ 2018-08-20 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi Guixs,

I upstreamed some OpenCL packages for Guix before, but I can't really use them
because non of the compute devices except CPU is available in Guix's build
environment.  I don't want to give up Guix on this, so is there any guidance on
adding extra devices to my own build environment?  (I don't expect support from
hydra, just general guidance for users who wants to build these stuffs
themselves).

Many thanks.

--
Jiaming

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-20 19:49 UTC | newest]