all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* guix environment shebang interpreter
@ 2020-01-21  0:02 EuAndreh via
From: EuAndreh via @ 2020-01-21  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi Guix!

Is there a Guix equivalent of the nix-shell shebang?

Sample from Nix documentation
(https://nixos.org/nix/manual/#use-as-a-interpreter):

#!/usr/bin/env nix-shell
#!nix-shell -i perl -p perl perlPackages.HTMLTokeParserSimple perlPackages.LWP

use HTML::TokeParser::Simple;

Can I already accomplish this with Guix? If so, how?

I tried searching previous discussions of this topic on Guix mailing
lists, but couldn't find any. If this was disscussed before, could
anyone point me to the thread?

Thanks!

[parent not found: <mailman.123.1581008426.401.help-guix@gnu.org>]