all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Java development on GuixSD?
@ 2017-03-06 10:59 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2017-03-06 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

as I will need to develop with Java (and maybe JavaScript, although I
know both are different languages) in the near future, I was wondering
if there are already people in our community using GuixSD as their
development environment for this.

If you are using it, could you share some insights on workflow and
specific things you had to change compared to Debian, Gentoo and other
systems?
It wold be annoying to use some non-Guix/SD VM when the native system
would do it.

Thanks,
ng0

* Re: Java development on GuixSD?