all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Foreign Kodi login entry?
@ 2017-11-16 13:02 Caleb Herbert
From: Caleb Herbert @ 2017-11-16 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I had asked the Kodi forum for support with XBMC.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324201

I'd prefer not to.  Is there any way I could better integrate Kodi with
Trisquel?

Specifically, I want to have an option in my display manager to let me
choose "Kodi" from the list of desktop environments and window managers,
just as there is already an "XBMC" option.

* Re: Foreign Kodi login entry?
@ 2017-11-19 15:58 ` Marius Bakke
From: Marius Bakke @ 2017-11-19 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caleb Herbert, help-guix