all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#53515: Solarus Quest Editor makes new quests read-only
@ 2022-01-24 22:30 Jesse Gibbons
From: Jesse Gibbons @ 2022-01-24 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 53515

1. Launch solarus-quest-editor (in package solarus-quest-editor)

2. File->New quest...

3. Make a new directory for the quest,  select that directory, click "Open"

A dialog pops up with an error like the following:

I believe this is likely because it recursively copies a template from
/share/solarus-quest-editor/assets/initial_quest/ relative to the
installed solarus-quest-editor to the destination and keeps permissions.

--
-Jesse Gibbons

[-- Attachment #2.2: ghahbohbmoopbgfn.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 11905 bytes --]

* bug#53515: Solarus Quest Editor makes new quests read-only
@ 2022-01-25 21:34 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2022-01-25 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesse Gibbons; +Cc: 53515

Hello,

Jesse Gibbons <jgibbons2357@gmail.com> writes:

> 1. Launch solarus-quest-editor (in package solarus-quest-editor)
>
> 2. File->New quest...
>
> 3. Make a new directory for the quest,  select that directory, click "Open"
>
> A dialog pops up with an error like the following:
>
> *
>
> I believe this is likely because it recursively copies a template from
> /share/solarus-quest-editor/assets/initial_quest/ relative to the
> installed solarus-quest-editor to the destination and keeps
> permissions.

Confirmed.

It may be worth reporting it upstream. Do you want to take care of it?

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou