all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Swag for FOSDEM!
@ 2019-01-17 15:43 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-01-17 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix!

I realize we don’t have a coordinated plan to get stickers to FOSDEM,
and maybe we should address that.  :-)

Is anyone willing to help with that?  (We could consider reimbursing
using the FSF fund if it’s a reasonable amount.)

Ludo’.

* Re: Swag for FOSDEM!
@ 2019-01-17 19:26 ` Christopher Baines
From: Christopher Baines @ 2019-01-17 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> Hello Guix!
>
> I realize we don’t have a coordinated plan to get stickers to FOSDEM,
> and maybe we should address that.  :-)
>
> Is anyone willing to help with that?  (We could consider reimbursing
> using the FSF fund if it’s a reasonable amount.)

I'll bring some stickers along, the same I've brought to FOSDEM the last
time. There not the best stickers for mass distribution though, as the
sheets are rather large to give out.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Swag for FOSDEM!
@ 2019-01-19 23:02   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-01-19 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Baines; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Chris!

Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Hello Guix!
>>
>> I realize we don’t have a coordinated plan to get stickers to FOSDEM,
>> and maybe we should address that.  :-)
>>
>> Is anyone willing to help with that?  (We could consider reimbursing
>> using the FSF fund if it’s a reasonable amount.)
>
> I'll bring some stickers along, the same I've brought to FOSDEM the last
> time. There not the best stickers for mass distribution though, as the
> sheets are rather large to give out.

Awesome!

Someone had show pictures of stickers that included the word “Guix” and
were probably easier to distribute, but I forgot who it was.  It’d be
nice to have some like this as well.

Thank you,
Ludo’.