all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* guile texinfo processing
@ 2018-02-05  9:50 Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2018-02-05  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

In playing with David's Haunt, I came to the procedure

texi-fragment->stexi

I'd like the <pre> tag that the examples are wrapped in to have the
class="src example" attribute in the resulting html

Because I have a bunch of css rules applying to those classes

I'm suspicious that the texi-fragment->stexi procedure isn't doing the
right thing, so I'd love to inspect its code

I have managed to make guile and Geiser wor enough that I can press M-. and
jmp to a definition _within the Haunt code base_

But texi-fragment->stexi is defined in a texinfo module bundled with Guile

How can I manage to have the guile texinfo code available in my environment
?

I'd like to be able to jump from definition to definition regardless of
project boundaries

Thanks

* Re: guile texinfo processing
@ 2018-02-11  9:01 ` Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2018-02-11  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Catonano; +Cc: help-guix

Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> writes:

> In playing with David's Haunt, I came to the procedure
>
> texi-fragment->stexi
>
> I'd like the <pre> tag that the examples are wrapped in to have the
> class="src example" attribute in the resulting html
>
> Because I have a bunch of css rules applying to those classes
>
> I'm suspicious that the texi-fragment->stexi procedure isn't doing the
> right thing, so I'd love to inspect its code
>
> I have managed to make guile and Geiser wor enough that I can press M-. and
> jmp to a definition _within the Haunt code base_
>
> But texi-fragment->stexi is defined in a texinfo module bundled with Guile
>
> How can I manage to have the guile texinfo code available in my environment
> ?
>
> I'd like to be able to jump from definition to definition regardless of
> project boundaries
>
> Thanks

I think you might have better luck asking on the guile-user email list.

--
Chris

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: guile texinfo processing