all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Where are the packages
@ 2023-10-12  5:13 András Vöröskői
From: András Vöröskői @ 2023-10-12  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

I have just installed a fresh Guix system for the first time. I have
chosen XFCE as my desktop. The install went fine.

I was expecting XFCE to pop up among my installed packages, but
neither my user profile, nor the root profile does not have them (both
empty).

How and where are those packages installed?

* Re: Where are the packages
@ 2023-10-12  7:46 ` Guillaume Le Vaillant
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant @ 2023-10-12  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: András Vöröskői; +Cc: help-guix