all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* per-user Guix info pages
@ 2018-03-10 10:22 Calvin Heim
From: Calvin Heim @ 2018-03-10 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

For each user, does 'guix pull' also pull in updated Info pages for the Guix manual? I'd like to set INFOPATH accordingly so it's not pointed at the root user's possibly outdated manual inherited from the binary installation of the package manager.

I understand that updated manual pages can be built and viewed via a local Guix checkout as described at https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2017-03/msg00140.html by Chris Marusich:

--
Calvin

* Re: per-user Guix info pages