all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to configure git to use a proxy inside guix build container
@ 2018-01-19 22:56 Jorge
From: Jorge @ 2018-01-19 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-Guix

Hi. guix pull fails:
Updating from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
guix pull: error: Git error: failed to connect to git.savannah.gnu.org: Connection timed out

I suspect git inside the guix build container tries to connect directly
to the Internet instead of using the proxy. Outside guix I can
successfully run ~git clone https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git~

So how do I configure a proxy for git inside guix?

Regards

- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z
- Free (as in free speech) software for Android: https://f-droid.org/