all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* FOSDEM talks!
@ 2015-11-26 16:49 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2015-11-26 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello!

I know of at least 3–4 Guix coming to FOSDEM.  Of course we’ll be
meeting in the Guile devroom, but there are other devrooms where we
could do more outreaching¹:

  • distributions
    https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-November/002297.html

  • containers
    https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-November/002294.html

  • configuration management
    https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-October/002201.html

  • security (on reproducible builds)
    https://github.com/security-devroom/fosdem-2016

  • HPC (see RepPar paper)
    https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-November/002290.html

  • Python (Guix-Tox)
    http://python-fosdem.org/

Most of the deadlines are end of this week, so let’s coordinate!  Please
send an email or stop by on #guix.  I’ll probably submit a proposal to
the distro room, and Ricardo (hi! :-)) will undoubtedly be pleased to
send one to the HPC room.

In general I think we should not be shy on submitting proposals.

Thanks in advance!  :-D

Ludo’.

¹ https://fosdem.org/2016/news/2015-10-22-accepted-devrooms/

* Re: FOSDEM talks!
@ 2015-12-22  4:58 ` Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2015-12-22  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

The schedule for the GNU Guile/Guix devroom can be found at

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/

Speakers, please make sure your information is up-to-date.

* Re: FOSDEM talks!
@ 2015-12-22 16:49   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2015-12-22 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pjotr Prins; +Cc: guix-devel

Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> skribis:

> The schedule for the GNU Guile/Guix devroom can be found at
>
>   https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/
>
> Speakers, please make sure your information is up-to-date.

Awesome!  Big thanks to the speakers and especially to you, Pjotr, for
organizing all this!

Ludo’.

* Re: FOSDEM talks!
@ 2015-12-23 19:56     ` Christopher Allan Webber
From: Christopher Allan Webber @ 2015-12-23 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> skribis:
>
>> The schedule for the GNU Guile/Guix devroom can be found at
>>
>>   https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/
>>
>> Speakers, please make sure your information is up-to-date.
>
> Awesome!  Big thanks to the speakers and especially to you, Pjotr, for
> organizing all this!
>
> Ludo’.

Yes, thank you Pjotr!  *Awesome* work :)